DETEC 4BQDF Industrial Metal Detector
|Product Category:||Industrial Applications|
|Product Application:||Detection of all metals|
The QDF is a high performance Metal Detector suitable for detecting ferrous and non-ferrous metallic contamination in a wide range of food or other products.
The QDF consists of an Aluminum constructed detecting head with full surround triple coil system filled with a non-shrink urethane resin for complete sealing.
The system operates using analog main controls with digital pulse phase modulation and phase discriminating signal demodulation coupled to a dual gated signal detection system for maximum performance.
The system is designed with full automatic temperature control with AFT & AGC/AFC circuits for maximum performance on conductive products. Full reject timer facilities are also provided with the system including output relay for controlling external equipment.
The unit can also be constructed with remote mounted controls up to 20 meters away from the detector head, or with flanges for special applications.
- Automatic Fine Tuning & AGC/ AFC Circuits
- Dual Gated Detecting System network
Eliminating early tripping from approaching conveyed product with metal contamination for accurate rejection time.
- 3 Stage Signal Demodulation Filtering System
- Built-in delay & rejection timers
- Designed to meet IP65 specification
- Operates with hot or cold products
- Detects all ferrous and non-ferrous, Stainless Steel metals
- Operates at high or low belt speeds
- Selectable Output Functions: relay dry contacts 240V 2Amps
- Electrical Power Supply Range: 180V to 270V AC 50/60 Hz 40VA
- Operating Temperature: 2 to +40 Deg C Humidity 95%
- Designed and Manufactured in Australia
To receive a quote, please send the questionnaire below: